Sunday, 24 March 2013

69

Finally finished our 1A exam of form5 last week:) 
Went for the msspp but didnt get any medal for school:( Feel dissapointed and sad/.\
Nevermind. At least I got the experience:D

Facing SPM this year.
 I feel scared when Im watching those seniors getting their results> <
It will be my turn to take the result next year:( nervous! haha

I need to change my attitude toward everythings.
Listen to others. Dont keep telling what Im thinking.
  I can handle it. Yup I can:)
Just ignore anything that make u feel uncomfortable. 
Dont see Dont listen Just walk away
U no need to care so much. It is useless.
Everything will be okay after that. 

 I thought that someone or something will always be the most important for me 
and I will never let it changed. Now only I realise that Im wrong ahaha
Nothing will last longer or forever:)



Here come a short one week holiday:)
U18 coming. Gonna train hard for our u18 in the holiday:/


Tuition time^^







Went for the CLBWO concert:)
*Support yy*




Feel great to tick off the to-do-list of your bestfriend^^
Lets fight together and ticked off more:) haha
Ms. Green come to see my concert. wahaha:D










:3





tadaa spot the little white yy:P 

big and small







Thanks for accompany me!:3

As a respect to the concert, we must read the hand book before the concert started haha:)

yeahh take care oh autumn. Dont get lost!:P

And Ignore Them. heheheC:


Enjoy the holiday!!!;D



No comments:

Post a Comment