Tuesday, 18 June 2013

78


Happy Teacher's Day before sukan tahunan!
As usual, stayed in the hall and watched performances before class party:3
As usual, we are happy! Hahahahaha
When we sang our school song, reminded me when the first time I sang it in form1. Time flies!
And I still have how many times to sing together with everyone in the hall?/.\
We are gonna graduated really soon.

The sun shines 

In the hall. There's some changes compared with the photo of last year. Haha



What the blue face haha



Arrange arrange and get ready

Happy Teacher's Day cake of my class!:D

<3

Hello!

Thanks for always be there.

Yeah Alien with bamboo

Dolly Egg HAHA

 Best ex-tablemate always!:)










 Hi:)

Wind flows:p

Flow flow flows











With teacher who always listened to us!:3





Yepeee!! Had a lot of fun together huh. Hahahahaha

:3

:D

;)

Before went back! Took photo together! Fun teacher's day? 
No. Is very busy with photo ing haha









Guess what are we discussing HAHAHAHA 
The funniest joke in the world!:目




A very nice book from the library through qni. haha Sorry for snapping your book:/ Forgive me:(

Greenbit:D
Thank youu Alien Gan for the belated present and card!<3 I will love and take good care of it:)
Everyone said it is ugly. But for me, it is so cute and special. The best is greeeeeen green green! 

I like this one!! Hahahaha

什么事情都学着自己来   别依赖她人  也别留恋
放过她人  放过自己  不留污点地活得自在点吧:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment