原本理所当然的 怎么变得那么勉强
善待你不喜欢的人 不是虚伪 而是学会了尊重和你想法不同的人
和你笑过的人你可能忘了 但和你哭过的人 你永远记得#
People changed Memories dont.
It is amazing how someone broke your heart and you still love them with all the little pieces##
What about MAY?
Mother's dayyyy:D
Just simply went for a dinner:)
吃饭前拍食物的照片 是有精神病哦
那我好像有精神病 啊哈哈
Hello cocoa. You are so cute and everyone love you deep deep.
And.....Im jealous HAHAHAHA
She is waiting mommy come back. Just keep starring at the door hahaha
The damn long examm is over!:3 Yeaa so happy I could dieee.
And of course here comes the holidays:)
Some plans for holidays? Yupp.
Hang out with friends:D
Bsb training after pause for about one month haha
Do miss the ball:(
Go for the undang test.
No vacation:( But nvmmm. I love go out with family too:)
Must spend this two weeks wisely:)
Okayy and as the first day of holidays,
Happy Wesak Dayy^^
Ermm it is for buddhist right...
Dont care. The best thing is it is a no school day!;D
Went for lunch at Stone Bay Restaurant. All time favourite!!:D
Sexy OL hahaha
Yesh we are same height now! hahaha
Fat and short. I know--
But I need to have a try. To be a normal girl:) No sportshoes. haha
And this little one was sleeping in the car haha
Yay We are happy after exam! :3
Black and green! Paste your gums on your head after chewing!!xD
Tuitioning. With mask!:P
PURpleee
Halo this is me O.O haha Crazy after exam when tuition hehe
Weird friend. She like to do this haha
♥
I know your hair is long and can tighted up laaa:( Blekk:P
One of my best thing.
hahaha!
:目
:)
Thursday. Freedom. Bsb here I come haha.
And before that......
What girls do. hahaha Made some eyebrows:P
After drawn by yy...
Ermm hahaha we should practise more. Especially you. haha
At that moment, I realised that this is what girls should did in the toilet!
What had we usually done in the toilet before is damn abnormal and sucks haha /.\ WTH
Heyyy
Someone tide me up with the rope:/ haha
Lets enjoy the holidays!!^^
Tried nothing. But Im tired too:(
Hey Mike Wazowskiiiiii:D Wait for the monsters inc 2.
Creativeeeee. Pretty.
The way you enjoy the beauty of the sky?:3
Biotch!:P Aha.
快乐若一人分享 快乐就只剩一半哦:/






























.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment