Sunday, 27 January 2013

65

Busy school life. Tuition and bsb. Repeat and Repeat.
##

Not with just saying:3

what about me? I need a person who treat me like I treat u too:(


best place to cry ever 
noone will try to open the door and noone can heard u

I will found my way one day.

now I understand.



QB for the this. Dragon-I





      ♥ subway


lets prepare for the tournament of last year. jia you!



saturday bsb training:D

:)



A simple message can be reassuring
Im just concern about u.
But u feel that's a burden 
 so just forget about it.

Dont compare. I hate that

Do you realize?
what you need is her attention 
not others to care about you D:

Freedom! I dont want to be a stupid puppet anymore. HA. 


Imagine my life without you all.
maybe it will be colourless;D





No comments:

Post a Comment